playlist, and a link to Youtube
Services & Capabilities Summary
Each client has a service in mind or may need our advice
on their entire scope of needs, or just need a camera
videographer, director of photography or an entire video
camera crew to help them with their clients. Any of these
solutions are our expertise and they include:
- Support crew members including sound recordist, gaffer,
grip, data manager/wrangler, PA, grip, producer, director,
AC/assistant camera, producer or director.
- Transcoding and editing or just passing the footage
off to the hiring client. We can also record straight
to a desired port production codec like MPEG, DNXHD,
ProRes or camera specific.
- Camera assistants to other videographers or directors
of photography with this makes experience or with other
- Tape feeds, uplink logistics, FTP, or file transfer
or hard drive delivery of footage among other resources.
- File conversion, transfer or editing or just passing
the files on to you as you head for the airport. We
can also use FTP or wetransfer.com or upload to YouTube.com.
- Or other support services to you as a producer, organization
Go back up to the table of contents.
Video & Film
Camera Choices to you as a Client
Aside from the C300 below is a listing of our cameras
we own & shoot with. We have access to many others
below that are not listed as well.
Sony Cameras include:
- XDCAM: PMW 320K, EX3 & F3
- XAVC / AVCHD HD or 4K: Sony FS700R & FS7 with
Emount lenses or Canon lenses (both cameras up to 4K)
- HDCAM videotape
- HDV videotape
- BetaCam SP in 4x3 or wide screen
Canon Cameras include:
- EOS 7D DSLR and several lenses
- EOS 5D Mark II with several lenses
- EOS C300 & several lenses
- 12mm (f1.8)
- 16mm (f1.8)
- 18-35 (f1.8),
- 24-70 (f2.8),
- 70-200 (f2.8)
- 70-300 (f5)
- 15-70 (f3.5-5.6)
- Additional lenses available
- 12mm with manual aperture
- 16mm with manual aperture
- 8mm fisheye
- Access to others
Panasonic Cameras include:
- AJ HDX900 DVCPRO HD videotape
- AJ HPX300 or HPX170 P2 cameras
- AG DVX100A DV/DVCAM camera
- AG Af100 with 3 lenses
RED Cameras include:
- Own RED Scarlet and Epic with Canon lenses or Zeiss
Arri / Arriflex:
- Arri 35III film camera with PL lenses
- Operation with the Alexa, among other 35 Arri cameras
Black Magic Design:
- Black Magic Ursa with EF lenses, along with all the
needed camera support for a full day of shooting.
- NanoFlash with CF 4 cards
- Atomos Recorder (up to 4K DNxHD or Quick Time formats)
- We have 2 GoPro Hero Black & Silver edition
cameras with additional batteries, mounts and other
accessories as well. We also have a DJI quad copter
aireal drone as well. We also have access to more
GoPro cameras as well for larger scale or different
looks for production.
We also have a Phantom aireal drone as well. We also
have access to more GoPro cameras as well for larger scale
or different looks for production.
Please visit our Equipment Page
for all of our equipment lists, including lighting,
grip, cameras, sound gear, drones, jibs, tripods, cranes
& other gear.
We have helped quite a few clients with this camera as
well, from advertising agencies, producers, production
companies, television networks, and a few business producing
their own video production, and our support items for
the camera enable full day shooting.
can we get there for your video production, film or television
Aside from the Boulder areas, Mister Photon Media provides
crews in the largest production markets including all
of the Denver, Colorado
Greeley, Lone Tree,
Pueblo, Loveland, Longmont, Louisville, Gunbarrel, Lafayette,
Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Parker, Centennial,
Ken Caryl, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch areas among other
central areas that we can access in minutes. Aside from
C300 services, we also provide other local Boulder
camera crews or crew members as well.
Larger Mountain areas include the common tourism &
commerce areas from Vail,
Avon, Aspen, Eagle,
Glenwood Springs, Steamboat Springs, Copper Mountain,
Hawk, Central City, Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon,
Evergreen, Grand Junction, Cripple Creek, Steamboat Springs,
Evergreen and Idaho Springs; although Mister Photon Media
provides services to any part of Colorado.
There are many suburb areas, larger rural areas in the
south, west to east as well we travel frequently, providing
exact camera solutions, camera support along with the
right people to make it happen!
Go back up to the table of contents.
MisterPhoton Media - A local crew in minutes,
anywhere in Colorado - (720) 299-2084