Cameras for video production, film or television productions, or professional photography; for any company or client
Our cameras equipment is listed below, please scroll down below this picture.
Finlandia Vodka professional photograph sample by photographer Nick Teti. Aside from video crews, film, ENG, EFP, corporate video, television or other crew services, Nick or founder provides professional photographer services, director of photography – cinematographer and videographer services in addition to camera crews.[/caption]
Please scroll down to the list of equipment of follow this table of contents directly below.
Below are our cameras we own, as well we have access to others not listed on this page, along with the operation experience. If you see a colored link below, it’s to another reference article in this website or to an outside web site for your reference, except the RED ones that direct you back up the this page’s table of contents.
Sony format cameras
Sony NEX-FS700R Super 35 Camcorder (720p HD up to 4K)
- 18-200mm E lens,
- 17-70mm E Mount lens
- Metabones EF adapter
- 8mm E-Mount fish eye
- 12mm Canon mount lens
- 16mm Canon mount lens
- 15-75 Canon EFS lens
- 24-70 F 2.8 Canon lens,
- 18-35 F 1.8 Sigma lens,
- 70 to 200 Canon EF 2.8 lens,
Sony PXW-FS7 & Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit
- Includes the same lenses for the FS700R camera. This camera records HD formats, 4K and UHD 4K formats. With the extension unit we can also record QuickTimes ProRes HD formats as well. The 4K & UHD formats are XAVC format that is recognized by Dacinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere CC, Final Cut X and some Autodesk editing systems. We can convert XAVC HD & 4K formats video to other files for clients like QuickTime, MP4, MPEG, among other codecs/file types.
Sony Alpha A7SII
- MetaBones E Mount to EF Canon adapter
- Canon FD Mount & lenses
- E Mount lenses
- Canon Mount lenses
Sony PMW F55
- With Canon Lenses in prime or zoom lenses listed below.
Sony XDCAM Cameras
- PMW-320K with a Fuji 5.6×16 wide angle lens
- PMW-F3 with MTF Canon Mount
- PMW-EX3 with additional B4 lens mount
HDV & DVCAM Dual mode cameras
- HVR-V1U HDV / DVCAM videotape camera
3D HD: Sony HXRNX3D1U
- This camera records both 3D or 2D AVCHD video shooting to internal storage or SDHC cards.
BetaCam SP – Sony DXC D30 BetaCam SP SD video camera
HDX900 DVCPRO HD
- This HD videotape shoots 1080i or p or 720p in NTSC or PAL
- Fuji HA 5×10 HD lens
- Canon HJ 7.6×22 HD lens
- AG-HPX 170
- AG-HPX300 (higher rate on 300)
- 4 P2 Cards
DV / DVCAM – DVX100A
– Panasonic DVX100A camera, 4×3 or 16×9
(Canon Mount lenses listed above)
- EOS 7D SLR
- EOS 5D Mark II
- EOS C300 camera with additional available, with other matching options available
- Hoodman viewfinder.
Canon & Canon Mount Lenses
- 12mm prime,
- 16mm prime,
- 15-35 zoom (F1.8),
- 15-85 zoom (F3.5)
- 24-70 zoom (F2.8),
- 70-200 mm zoom (F2.8),
- 70-300 zoom (F4.5).
- 8mm Fisheye
- 18-200 zoom
- 16-70 zoom f4
- Arriflex 35III motion picture film camera package with Cooke S4 14 lens + Zeiss 35, 50 & 85mm prime lenses.
- As a camera crew & Nick, our director of photography we are experienced operators of SRII, SRIII, 235, 435, and the Arriflex Amira, Alexa series (every one), along with some older Arri film cameras.
- We can also assist as a data manager, sound recordist, or AC/assistant camera if not providing Arri director of photography or camera crew services. Other crew members are also available to assist you as a DP or crew or whatever type of client producing for video or film productions.
- RED Scarlet M with Canon Mount lenses, MAGS & reader.
- EPIC Dragon up to 6K with Canon Mount lenses, MAGS & reader, with additional PL mount.The camera shoots 4K, as well other HD resolutions at variable frame rates.
- Experience operating One, Scarlet, Epic, Raven, Weapon & other models. Experience as camera support for RED owners including production location sound recordist, DIT, data wrangler/manager, AC and other camera crew members.
- We can also assist as a data manager, sound recordist, or AC/assistant camera if not providing RED director of photography or camera crew services supporting other RED camera owners for video, film or television productions.
- Other crew members are also available to assist you as a DP or crew or whatever type of client producing for video or film productions.
- GoPro Hero+ Silver & Black cameras with suction mount & waterproof housing included. Additional GoPro’s are available as well.
- Atomos Inferno recording up to 4K with SSD’s,
- NanoFlash recorder wtih CF cards
Black Magic Design
We have owner rates on Black Magic Ursa video crew services, as we are partnered with a local Denver camera rental company.
B4 Video Lenses
- Fuji 4.8X Super Wide angle lens,
- Fuji 7.5X14 Pegasus III,
- YJ18x9B4 long telephoto lens
- (HD) Canon HJ 7.6×22 long telephoto lens
- (HD) Fuji HA 5×10 super wide angle lens
Matte Box & Filters
- Lens filters for several of our Canon Mount & Zeiss Lenses
- Petroff P-sized matte box
- Chroziel P-sized matte box
- P Size filters include: Grad ND, blue sky grad, polarizer, sunset grad, pro mist with other filters available
Nick our founding cameraman & director of photography has other camera experience and access to other professional cameras or can operate your camera as well. His experience is more than ample as a DP and operator with several other cameras not listed on this page, as well other lighting equipment, grip, sound equipment and other camera support equipment.
Camera Crews, with Gear is what we DO.
Mister Photon Media specializes in crew personnel as well for TV, film, video, ENG, EFP or other types of productions. Our camera crew members able to mix sound, assist with lighting, or other production tasks. Nick also has a larger background in production aside from camera operation that includes lighting, data wrangling/management, location sound, post, and assisting other DP/DOP’s (director of photography), videographers’, or crews with production personnel as well in an assistant camera role. If you need other expertise in camera assistance, or the group supporting you, or specific people with production expertise that matches your needs, with the right equipment, consider Mister Photon Media to provide local veterans for your shoot. We can also refer specific camera crew members to your production for support including:
- Cameraman Nick as videographer, camera operator or director of photography
- Still Photographer
- Photographer’s Assistant
- Assistant Camera, AC or camera assistant
- Sound Recordist
- Data Manager or Data Wrangler
- Director including 1st or 2nd
- PA/Production Assistant
- Gaffer with grip truck
- Key Grip, Dolly Grip, Swing or Grip
- Teleprompter Operator
- Makeup Artist
- Other crew members to support your video production, film or TV production.
Americas Marines Tight Films & JWT ATL
Nick provided camera support to the film crew on this commercial. So if you’re an agency or other client, whom already have a DP but need the support like crew members, camera operation, AC, loader, gaffer, or other production expertise with the gear, as well, decades experience, Mister Photon is a Colorado resource. We have these businesses references as well. Video, Film or TV, Mister Photon!
Nick provided location sound on this commercial series; another skill in his primary skill sets aside from a director of photography, gaffer and producer. So if you’re an agency or other client, whom already have a DP but need the support like nIkc’s expertise, in these skills or others, or other camera crew members, call Mister Photon in Colorado.
Types of Professional Freelance Crews with the Gear
- ENG video crew, aka News camera crew or video crew
- HD video crews
- 4K or 5K or 6K video for any type of production, as well experience with larger sensors (RED Weapon, among others)
- film crew services
- corporate video crews
- Television: with a broad range of experience on broadcast network TV programs
- Documentary video or film or television crews
- Sports video crew
- Any other type of video crew, (excepting weddings and similar events).
- Specific, yet a broad range of industry experience, as well for various types of organizations
Read about all of our other equipment by following this link. In addition to cameras we have all types of camera support equipment from Arri, Chimera or LED lighting, HMI lighting including Joker, professional tripods, Matthews Grip and other grip equipment, Monitors from Sony, Panasonic & Elvid, among other professional gear resources.
Mister Photon Media can assist any type of client producing any type of video or film either in Denver or any part of Colorado. Call us at (720) 299-2084 to book us, for rate inquiries or other production needs.
Contact our Crew (720) 299-2084
Prefer HTML instead of Word Press for a camera & equipment list we own? Please visit: http://www.misterphoton.com/gear.html
All source code and content copyright Nicholas Teti III (Nick Teti). Denver Colorado, Mister Photon Media’s camera equipment page summarizing professional cameras that we shoot with for video production, film or television productions or still photography.