Nick Teti III, Storyboard Artist, Concept Artist
This email link opens in a new window in your email program
Tide Detergent Storyboard Art
Below is the entire frame collection of drawings. The original pencil, ink and digital mixed media for these storyboard drawings. I can also create story boards with digital illustration, 3D design or other media. I drew these for a hiring ad agency. I can take production from script, treatment, split page script, to shooting, to graphics and editing. I’m available for W2 or 1099 hire.
Benefits, hire a storyboard artist
There are benefits to hiring a storyboard artist that can greatly benefit a production.
- Greatly decreases set time especially when the scene elements are all in a storyboard drawing or illustration.
- Hiring a storyboard artist can reduce time explaining camera blocking.
- Reduces the time in camera composition and lighting by creating frames that are depicted in motion.
- Depicts the exact action from actors, or other elements from shot to shot in artwork.
- Guides the director of photography and camera operators and crew by storyboard art.
- Details and directs a set designer with drawings or other artwork.
- May assist a costume designer for artwork in drawings or art or design.
- Reduces production time when shooting/filming footage when everything is drawn.
- Storyboards are a form or art done by a storyboard illustrator or artist regardless if they are a drawing or illustration.
- If the producer or director can draw storyboards, illustrate or create storyboards quickly is is a huge advantage to direct camera movement, framing, and personnel, as well the crew.
This email link opens a message in your email app.
Skype: misterphotonmedia or Nick Teti (Colorado USA).
What’s App: Nick, MisterPhoton.com
Go back up to the top of this page