Mister Photon Media’s camera list is linked here, or follow the link on the website menu above please. If you have questions or would like to book us/hire us for freelancers anywhere in Colorado.
This email link below opens a new message in your email app.
- 1 Camera Support Equipment (Below)
- 1.0.1 Teleprompter Systems
- 1.0.2 Laptops / computers for video, film, television production & photography
- 1.0.3 Computers & Laptop Listing
- 1.0.4 Professional Monitors & Recorders Listing
- 1.0.5 Tripods & Tripod Heads
- 1.0.6 Stabilizers & Rigs
- 1.0.7 Dollies
- 1.0.8 Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 1.0.9 Sliders & Rigs
- 1.1 Lighting Listing, with Gaffers, Grip, Grip Truck, Electricians and other Experts
- 1.2 Sound Gear
- 1.3 Grip Equipment
- 1.4 Camera Crews, or Production Support
- 1.5 Veteran Freelance Crews with the Gear, anywhere in Colorado
- 1.6 Video, Film and Television Production Samples
- 1.7 Contact by telephone or text message for a fast response for Colorado support, STATEWIDE.
Camera Support Equipment (Below)
- High-Bright Outdoor teleprompter system
- Freestanding In front of lens teleprompter system
- Through the lens teleprompter system
- Presidential Prompter System
Laptops / computers for video, film, television production & photography
Bringing a laptop can assist any cameraman, DP, videographer or a still photographer or a crew; basically, the laptop is a useful and needed tool in most every type of shoot with the right applications ready to go. For the modern day video, film or television camera crew often uses the laptop for file transfer or other production tasks, and this person’s role is often called a data wrangler or manager. A prompter operator uses a laptop computer for teleprompting with the right software. For the photographer, the photographer can edit photographs, transfer photographs, among many other useful capabilities.
For our teleprompter operator Michelle, the laptop always goes along with her, as well, we always bring a MacBook Pro laptop for other purposes like file transfers, file conversion, and we can use the laptops we bring to edit footage for clients as well for a video, film or television production or convert files. When hiring Nick as a photographer, or director of photography, videographer or cameraman the production needs will often include a Macbook Pro for situations that are required for media management, file conversion, and often transfer media to the hiring client. Computers in the field, on the set or at a clients office can be used for editing, converting files, by the PA/production assistant for tasks, or by producers, directors, writers or other crew members assisting. A camera assistant maybe tasked with using a laptop or computer for data management, clip logging, or other production support as well.
Computers & Laptop Listing
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15″ model
- Apple Cinema display
- 15″ HP Elitebook laptop
- Mac Pro (Aluminum tower)
- Additional monitors
Video & Graphics Software Capabilities
by Nick / Mister Photon Media
- Adobe CC for both video production and photography needs.
- Adobe CS6 for both video production and photography.
- Final Cut X for editing video, coloring or file conversion.
- Davinci Resolve for both video editing and coloring or converting files.
- Office, and other communication software.
- Other media applications.
Professional Monitors & Recorders Listing
- Panasonic BT-LH1700A
- Elvid 7″ HD Monitor
- Atomos Inferno 4K recorder, that can record QuickTime ProRes, or DNxHD
- Convergent Design NanoFlash, that recordist MPEG, QuickTime, MXF formats up 1080 HD.
- We have Sony and JVC SD monitors as well, although our HD monitors & recorders can handle SD video formats as well.
Tripods & Tripod Heads
- Sachtler 20III with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod legs, (with no spreader needed based on the design). This is the most used tripod in the inventory.
- Sachtler 3 stage carbon fiber legs with mid level, as well as ground level spreaders.
- Manfrotto 516, 501 head with aluminum tripod legs, and spreader. These are lighter and can be moved quickly, but still are ample for our cameras.
- All these tripods in the skilled hands of Nick as your videographer or director of photography. We also provide camera operator services among other videographer services.
These tripods are popular among camera people and film, television or video crews.
Stabilizers & Rigs
- Vision Monopod
- NEWER shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- GlideCam with vest
- Ronin with EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig
- Experience with other SteadiCam rigs
- Nick as a veteran steadicam operator or providing one on a camera crew or referring to you.
- Dana Dolly with 3′, 4′ and 6′ speed rails
- Avenger floor dolly
- Doorway Dolly
- Pipe Dolly
- Nick has experience with other types of Dolly’s as well.
- We have also worked on larger grip trucks like semi trucks loaded with armadas’ of lighting, generators, grip equipment, and other lighting control, as well, several rigs.
Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 40′ Jimmy Jib that can be reduced in size to 6 feet for smaller locations or for differing types of camera movement.
- We operate a jib and drones as well
Sliders & Rigs
- AGUS camera slider
- Experience with others & access to others
- Vision Monopod
- Newer shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- FlyCam 8000 with vest
- Ronin & EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig type camera wheel
- Experience and access with other SteadiCam rigs.
- We have experience with several other rigging devices as gaffers or grips, and can provided these or use provided equipment as we have several times in the past.
Lighting Listing, with Gaffers, Grip,
Grip Truck, Electricians and other Experts
Nick & Mister Photon Media has provided gaffer, key grip, dolly grip and other related services, as well can provide you as DP with crew bringing these people as well when shooting. For still photographers needing lighting support, Mister Photon Media can assist here as well, also provide still photographer services. We have a small 1.5 ton grip van and can refer a larger box truck providing a gaffer, grips, keys, swing, dolly or other grips or electricians that are well versed. Our lighting list is directly below and we access to other lighting, grip and electric resources as well, the years of experience for any type of production in video, film, or television.
Kino Flo Lights
- 3x Diva 400 Watt lights,
- 2x Diva 200 lights.
- Floziers & crates
- Access to others
Additional Kino Flo & Flo lighting available with advanced notice (Tegra 4 & 8 bank kits). Other LED panel lighting is also available.
- 150 watt Fresnel x 2
- 300 watt Fresnel x 4
- 650 watt Fresnel x 4
- 1000 watt Fresnel x 4
- 2000 watt Fresnel x 2
- 2 x 200 PAR with lenses, speed rings and Chimeras
- 400 PAR
- 575 Fresnel with speed ring
- 1200 PAR
- Additional HMI lighting is available with advanced notice.
- 4x 600 Watt dimmable LED lights with barn doors (1×1′)
- 1 50 Watt LED sun gun (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- Access to other LED lighting
Chimeras & Diffusion
- 2 x XS & 2 speed rings
- 2 x small & 2 speed rings
- 2 x medium, & 2 speed rings
- 2 large & 1 speed ring
- 2 XL + 1 speed ring
- Other large cloths for frames and backgrounds
Need to hire a freelance Colorado area sound recordist? Nick, is the founder as a director of photography, cameraman/videographer and photographer (Nick is equally skilled at all these). Mister Photon has additional sound recordists, gaffers, grips, and other camera support people to make you a Colorado freelance camera crew. Expertise by our local camera crew for TV, ENG, film production, corporate video or other program. John, Seth and many other local sound guys assist us on our crews.
Countryman microphone heads for wireless
- 5 Countryman wireless B6 microphones,
- 2 Countryman B3 wireless microphones,
- 2 Countryman B6 Hard Wire
- UCR 100, (2)
- 211 (2)
- MM 400 (2)
- LMA (2)
- Lavalier heads include TRAM, Sony ECM 77, Countryman & Lectrosonics for transmitters
Sennheiser Wireless Lavalieres
- EW G3 (4),
- SKP 500 (2)
- AVX100 (2)
Sennheiser & other Shotgun Microphones
- Neumann KMR82i MT shotgun
Stick Microphones & Other Mics
- TR 50 hard wire lavaliers (2)
Hand Held Microphones
Lectrovoice RE 50B handheld mic
(2) Audio Technica ATR90
Audio Mixers & Recorders
- Tascam HS P82 – multi track recorder with time code sync, (SMTPE time code signal mixed, synced and recorded) 8 separate + 2 stereo mixed
- Sound Devices 664 – multi track mixer/recorder with time code
- Sound Devices 552 – 5 channel mixer/2 channel recorder with time code in
- PSC AlphaMix – 4 channel mixer
- The DR-100mkIII recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
- Marantz – 2 channel mixer recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
Other Sound Gear
- RF Explorer RF Scanner, including application software
- Laptops in Mac, PC & Linux (apps include Davinci Resolve, FCP X, Adobe)
- CF, QXD & SDHC card readers
- Dry erase slate & access to smart slates
- (2) tentacle lock it boxes
- Cables include several BNC, RED (4Pin & Audio), Lemo, Alexa (5Pin & Audio), Breakaway & XLR cables
- Gentner Phone Bridge,
- 3 & 5pin XLR cables,
- ground lifters
- High Pass filters (aside from the ones in mixer/recorders)
- and other audio accessories.
- 2000 watt generator
- 6 baby C-Stands
- 2 Gary Coleman’s
- 2 Juniors
- 10 sandbags
- 2 full apple boxes
- Clamps: 2 Mayfers, 2 cartellinis, 6 ceiling scissors, grip clips, Arri ceiling clamp
- (2) 5 in 1 silk / reflector and one additional gold & silver sided smaller reflector
- -10×10 butterfly
- Flags – single, double, solid: in both 18×24 & 24×36
- 42” ¼ silk, ½ silk
- 4×4 flag reversible in white & black
- (3) 4×4 frame: gels or silk, spun, gold, silver, whites among others available
- 2×4′ bounce
- Foam Core and other expendables
- Gray Muslins, Douvatine other colored Muslins & backgrounds
- Colored seamless papers including green screen, white, black
- Botero portable green screen, chroma key papers and other colored papers
- Neutral Density, Full Blues and other color correction rolls
- (3) 1k dimmers
- electric cords
Camera Crews, or Production Support
Mister Photon Media specializes in local crews in the entire capacity or providing to support other TV, film, video, ENG, EFP or other types of crews coming to Colorado or traveling.
- Cameraman Nick as videographer, camera operator or cinematographer/director of photography with experience in video, TV & film.
- Professional Still Photographer for all types of photographs.
- Photographer’s Assistant with overlapping expertise.
- Assistant Camera, AC or camera assistant to our crew or yours.
- Sound Recordist, aka a sound man, sound guy, mixer or woman for our crew or yours.
- Data Manager or Data Wrangler for us or your group.
- Producer to take your ideas to the screen.
- Director to manage the crew and talent.
- Gaffer or Electrician with all types of lighting experience & rigging expertise.
- Grips including Key Grip, Dolly Grip, or Swing.
- Teleprompter Operator, aka prompter op/operator.
- Makeup Artist, aka, makeup person.
- PA/Production Assistant assisting our crew or yours.
- Other crew members to support you or forming our group of experts.
Veteran Freelance Crews with the Gear, anywhere in Colorado
- ENG video crew, aka News video or SNG video crews.
- HD video with several various popular cameras.
- 4K, 5K or 6K video crews for any type of production.
- film crew services for television commercials, feature or documentaries or other needs.
- corporate video crews for B2B, B2C, internal or external communications, business video productions, or other corporate video productions.
- Television: with a broad range of experience on broadcast network TV programs, as well, television commercials and infomercials or other programming.
- Documentary Crew filming with 35mm film, or recording with HD, 4K or UHD.
- Sports television including video or film camera operators, DP’s among other experts.
- Crews with cameras including Sony, Canon, Panasonic, GoPro, RED, Arri, Black Magic, and expertise with several others.
- Other experts for either video or film or all types of shoots or hiring clients.
Video, Film and Television Production Samples
This is demo reel, with various production types, but you can also view video by category on this page.
Contact by telephone or text message
for a fast response for Colorado support, STATEWIDE.
1 (720) 299-2084
This email link will open a new message in your email program
All source code and content copyright Nicholas Teti III (Nick Teti). Denver Colorado. Mister Photon Media’s equipment page summarizing our local film crew, video and other camera crew equipment resources.
If you prefer HTML instead of Word Press for a camera & equipment list we own, please visit: http://www.misterphoton.com/gear.html