- 1 Colorado & National Legal Video,
- 1.1 Settlement Video, Day in the Life
- 1.2 Your own video deposition? PERILS
- 1.2.1 Other Types of Legal Video
- 22.214.171.124 Litigation Graphics, Video & Accident Recreations
- 126.96.36.199 Example: First Draft,Mine Tailings / Decant Pond Accident
- 188.8.131.52 Product Liability Dispute Animation Negligence Dispute
- 184.108.40.206 Sea Wall Removal and Ground Remediation
- 220.127.116.11 Mine Property Demonstration &Regulatory Compliance Animation
- 18.104.22.168 Asteroid Passing in Space 3D Animation
- 22.214.171.124 Moon Asteroid Collision in Space 3D Animation
- 1.2.1 Other Types of Legal Video
- 2 Broadcast Video Production, TV or Film, Camera Crews + Legal Video Services
- 3 Examples: Broadcast Services, Film and Corporate Video Production, Mister Photon
- 4 Legal Video Services Certification
Broadcast & Media Services
Mister Photon Media provides legal video services, litigation support media including graphics, video or photography, as well advertising media through Colorado or for national clients. Our graphics and accident reconstruction animations can be done for clients anywhere. We also travel for clients for advertising video, media, photography or legal media services. Scroll down this page to read more information.
If you see the email link, it opens a message OR copy & paste the address below
Settlement Video, Day in the Life
Here’s a summary of Colorado video deposition services
- Formally educated/trained deposition videographer, and broadcast television videographer recording your video deposition or for television or other video production.
- On and Off the record announcements and other notations along with other procedures according to civil procedure & Federal evidence rules.
- Streaming services available or lesser cost peer to peer streaming of video depositions while recording your video deposition to mp4 or Quicktime or DVD video or other video format.
- HD video depositions recorded to QuickTime or MP4/H264 formats that play from your computer. Standard definition video is also available in widescreen format to avoid pauses for media changes.
- Time Code/Time of Day embedded video for your reference.
- Multiple microphones, with lighting and recording equipment, as well the camera on your video deposition.
- Decades of experience applied in legal videography, as well broadcast & corporate video production.
- Decades of experience applied in professional photography and videography, and cinematography.
- Court Reporters referred to your deposition or acting as a court officer in other capacities.
- We do not post video depositions to social media or as examples elsewhere to respect those involved in litigation.
Your own video deposition? PERILS
Nick Teti: Using Zoom Meetings or other resources has several limitations and your deposition may not be allowed as evidence if done incorrectly. I’ve been recently approached to do a Mulligan on a video deposition that was done with a peer sharing software that attorneys used to depose a witness. The video deposition was ruled out due to bad audio, dropped video frames, interruptions among other issues that could have been solved by a professional deposition videographer in the room with the witness during testimony, (referred to as TE$TI-MONEY in Juris/y Dr. humor),. The presiding judge also cited incorrect record announcements, as well lack of struck comments. As opposed to editing the problem sections of video out, the hiring firm re-deposed the witness and called me to record the deposition correctly as I was not the videographer in the first instance, but there on the cleanup crew. Here are some comparisons and limitations when not using a professional educated legal videographer and deposing yourself in a DIY approach. You can always use a speakerphone or peer software to depose a witness, but have a professional videographer there to record for you.
- Lack of professional equipment at the location of the witness, and no videographer to operate professional equipment.
- Dropped video frames and audio sync problems common with peer to peer software, cause by slow networks, or network congestion.
- Limited use microphone capabilities without hiring a professional videographer, as laptop or other devices microphones are inferior in design. Computer microphones often pick up all conversation audio, including room noise or unwanted conversations that can spoof your evidence.
- The video from a Zoom or other video peer meeting would often need to be edited later, requiring a professional video company.
- If testimony is to be removed or comments of those heard in the room, needs to be omitted it is easier to hire a videographer to do so initially, without having to edit the deposition or testimony later. Done by start and stop, on and off record announcements and stopping the recording.
- Lack of professional microphones, cameras, or lighting, all contributing to lesser quality video overall.
- Other limitations that could rule your deposition or recorded testimony out for litigation or force additional video editing costs. Costing you MORE TESTIMONEY$$ and allowing a change in testimony or other BIG PROBLEM$. Lock your testimony down, hire a professional.
Other Types of Legal Video
- Living Wills, called video wills.
- Day in the Life videos, called settlement video.
- Advertising for law firms or other business.
- Video documentation for precaution, site survey, historical needs, discovery leading to litigation or other needs.
- Presentations recorded or video created for presentation to jury or other audience.
- Other professional video for advertising or legal needs.
- Accident recreations/reconstruction with animation.
- Depictions of areas, events over time using animation, areal photography, GIS data or other data.
- Audio recording & editing services including for legal documentation, discovery, advertising (radio, podcast, interviews etc.,) depositions, or wills or other need.
This is a 1st draft for client approval demonstrating a mine tailing pond accident where a portion of the retaining area failed. Mine tailings are not typically blue, but this color was chosen for contrast against to the decant pond.
This is a 3D animation demonstrating a “defective product” dispute where a frayed electric cord came in contact with coffee dispensed from a coffee maker that was overfilled with water, causing electric shock to the plaintiff.
This is a series of GIS rendering showing how a former refinery’s subsoil would be removed due to a petroleum storage tank leaking. Upon discovery the refinery placed a retaining wall to keep the petroleum from leaking into the ocean, then came up with a plan to remove all the soil and turn the location into a beach access area for the public.
This is a 3D animation using GIS data and air photos to show a mining property’s boundaries, monitoring well locations for regulatory compliance as well overall features for a presentation. Mister Photon Media can model and animate actual world locations within accurate representation for litigation, disputes, compliance, architecture visualization, engineering, prototypes, or other presentation needs.
Broadcast Video Production, TV or Film, Camera Crews + Legal Video Services
Aside from Colorado camera crews, video, film, ENG or television crews for video production, film or television Mister Photon Media provides legal video services. We will also produce media for conferences, private events, company events, conventions of any type or other events. Our focus is film, video and television production for TV networks, producers or production companies, businesses and similar clients. One of our main specialties is providing Colorado freelance camera crews and crew members since Nick formed Mister Photon Media. Nick’s abilities creativity have earned him several peer awards in broadcast, as well for corporate video production, as well documentary film production. We also are expert at typical video, television and film production services, as well legal video production services that require procedure, formal training, as well the equipment resources for several years as well.
Examples: Broadcast Services, Film and Corporate Video Production, Mister Photon
Video Production, Film and TV we produce
Mister Photon Media produces all types of video for television, advertising, social media, advertising, non-profit organizations, business, journalism or other client needs.
Professional Photography Services
If you need professional photography from head shots, portraits, products, conferences, advertising, journalism, legal media/legal documentation, or a photographer for another need, Nick of Mister Photon Media provides these services. Link to examples.
- Photography for advertising.
- Photography for executives, team members, business, groups, individuals or needs.
- Photography for documentation, litigation or other legal needs.
- Photography for presentations.
- Professional still photographer services for other needs.
Trial Graphics & Litigation Media, Background
Prior to Mister Photon Media Nick worked at a consulting company as a media producer, producing, photography, video, graphics, trial exhibits and other media for law firms, other consultants, engineering companies, regulatory entities, corporations among others. This based as a foundation to these legal media services. Nick’s broadcast and corporate video/media client services started in the 1990’s. We can produce media for legal council, insurance companies, consultants, expert witnesses among others.
Legal Video Services Certification
Having requests from legal clients, Nick went to the AGCV in 2009 to receive training in legal video production including depositions, day in the life, among other related video services after years of broadcast and corporate video production (with these services still offered). For clients needing accident reconstructions, 3D graphics/renderings/animation, recreations or other computer animation services, we provide these services as well, aside from camera crews for video, film or television productions. Read more about our Colorado legal video services by following this link. Nick Teti started in broadcast video production professionally in 1990, and later learned rules of evidence and procedures for production of legal media for litigators, insurance companies among other clients.
Voice or Text: (720) 299-2084
Use the link above or copy & paste the address below to your email program.