- 1 Colorado Gaffer & Grip, Mister Photon
- 2 Mister Photon’s Grip & Lighting Equipment List
- 3 Lighting List
- 4 Other Camera Support
- 5 Video, Film and Television ProductionDemo Reel (playlist)
- 6 Contact Information 1 (720) 299-2084
- 7 Additional Camera Equipment & Colorado Camera Crew available
Colorado Gaffer & Grip, Mister Photon
With gear along with years of experience lighting and rigging. For all types of video production, film and television Nick is a Colorado resource as a gaffer or grip. Mister Photon provides Colorado area gaffer & grip services in anywhere in the state.
Nick’s additional skills and equipment can also be a resource to form a camera crew for clients in Colorado or coming to Colorado for production.
1 (720) 299-2084
What is a Gaffer & Why hire one?
A gaffer bringing lights and grip equipment to a camera crew can be the crew’s new best friend. It’s impractical to fly large and oversized lighting or grip gear. That can also weight down travel costs. They can also arrange other camera equipment to assist a camera crew.
An experienced gaffer can assist a camera person whom isn’t comfortable lighting specific things. Lighting background or larger areas or even subjects. A gaffer is the director of a grip, key grip, swing grip, dolly grip or others assisting with lighting & rigging.
They may also double as the gaffer and grip. Gaffers are hired by camera crews or come with them on many types of video, film or TV productions.
What is a Grip & why hire one?
Grips assist the gaffer in lighting tasks, moving equipment, and operate lighting, diffusion or other light control gear or lighting instruments. The grip on a smaller crew can double as the gaffer as well.
If you need assistance with moving equipment, lighting, or someone bringing gear to add to the crews inventory for a production, then get a grip. If you need a grip, gaffer, or other crew members in Colorado to arrive with equipment, call Mister Photon. 1 (720) 299-2084. To grip can also be doubled as the gaffer on a small camera crew.
Can be a gaffer and electrician or a grip and electrician responsible for distributing electricity sources on a set or in a studio or elsewhere. They also assist in lighting, like a gaffer or grip does. Working generators or electrical distribution equipment as well.
Operating large generators and distribution devices takes a G&E person and trying it yourself, can result in harm to a person or property. Especially when using large generators or electricity sources or high output lighting devices.
Renting a larger generator and distribution equipment requires the knowledge of a veteran professional. If you’re not experienced it’s not advised to operate larger power sources and lighting.
How about a camera crew?
If traveling a camera crew is not cost effective for your budget due to airline tickets, hotels, airport baggage fees, tolls, rental cars & travel costs. Consider hiring Mister Photon Media for your local Colorado video crew, film or TV crew. Or hire us to provide freelancers to form your camera crew for any type of production.
Here’s an example below providing gaffer and location sound assistance.
Mister Photon’s Grip & Lighting Equipment List
- Dana Dolly with 3′, 4′ and 6′ speed rails
- Avenger floor dolly
- Doorway Dolly
- Pipe Dolly
- Nick has experience with other types of Dolly’s as well.
- We have also worked on larger grip trucks like semi-trucks loaded with armadas of lighting, generators, grip equipment, and other lighting control, as well, several rigs.
- 40′ Jimmy Jib that can be reduced in size to 6 feet for smaller locations or for differing types of camera movement.
- We operate the jib and drones as well
- Dana Dolly with 4′, 5′ & 6′ rails
- Manfrotto Gimbal
- AGUS camera slider
- Experience with others & access to others
- Vision Monopod
- Newer shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- FlyCam 8000 with vest
- Ronin & EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig type camera wheel
- Experience and access with other SteadiCam rigs.
- We have experience with several other rigging devices as gaffers or grips and can provided these or use provided equipment as we have several times in the past.
Gaffer, Grip, Grip Truck or Van available with equipoment. Or other camera support as well.
If you need to hire a gaffer with a grip truck or van, or a complete crew. Mister Photon is there for you in any part of Colorado. Here is a list of our grip equipment and we have access to other grip equipment and lighting gear.
- 2000 watt generator
- Dana Dolly
- (8) C-Stands
- (2) Gary Coleman’s
- (2) Juniors
- (8) sandbags
- (2) full apple boxes
- (2) Mayfers
- (2) Cartellinis
- (6) ceiling scissors, grip clips
- Arri ceiling clamp
- (2) 5 in 1 silk / reflector and one additional gold & silver sided smaller reflector
- 4×4 Bounce
- 10×10 butterfly frame
- rags brought per specific conditions
- Flags – single, double, solid: in both 18×24 & 24×36
- 42” ¼ silk
- 42” ½ silk
- 4×4 flag reversible in white & black
- (2) 4×4 frame for gels or silks (gels expensed per client need)
- 4×4 rags include: silver, gold, black, white, silk, spun
- Gray Muslins, Douvatine other colored Muslins & backgrounds
- Botero portable green screen,
- chroma key papers and other colored papers
- Neutral Density, Full Blues and other color correction rolls
- (3) 1k dimmers
- electric cords
- Seamless paper rolls
- 3x Diva 400 Watt lights
- 2x Diva 200 lights
- Floziers & crates
- Access to others
Additional Kino Flo & Flo lighting available with advanced notice (Tegra 4 & 8 bank kits). Other LED panel lighting is also available.
- 150 watt Fresnel x 2
- 300 watt Fresnel x 4
- 650 watt Fresnel x 4
- 1000 watt Fresnel x 4
- 2000 watt Fresnel x 2
- 2 x 200 PAR with lenses, speed rings and Chimeras
- 400 PAR
- 575 Fresnel with speed ring
- 1200 PAR
- Additional HMI lighting is available with advanced notice.
- 6x 600 Watt dimmable LED lights with barn doors (1×1′)
- 1 50 Watt LED sun gun (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- Access to other LED lighting
- 2 x XS Chimera & 2 speed rings
- 2 x small Chimeras & 2 speed rings
- 2 x medium Chimeras & 2 speed rings
- 1 large Chimera & 1 speed ring
- 2 XL + 1 speed ring
- 3 stop 38″ silk
- 6 stop 38′ silk
- 4′ roll of 215, 250 at 13.00 per foot (4×4=52.00)
- Additional gels & diffusion for smaller lights or at 13.00 per 1 on larger
- (3) 4×4 frames
- 4×4 Spun, 4×4 Spider Silk, access to others
- Color correction gels and diffusion gels for smaller lights (fresnel or LED or Kino Flo)
- 12×12 butterfly with diffusion
- Other larger cloths for frames and backgrounds
Other Camera Support
- Panasonic BT-LH1700A
- Elvid 7″ HD Monitor
- Atomos Inferno 4K recorder, that can record QuickTime ProRes, or DNxHD
- Convergent Design NanoFlash, that recordist MPEG, QuickTime, MXF formats up 1080 HD.
- We have Sony and JVC SD monitors as well, although our HD monitors & recorders can handle SD video formats as well.
- Sachtler 20III with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod legs.
- Sachtler 3 stage carbon fiber legs.
- Manfrotto 516, 501 head with aluminum tripod legs, and spreader.
- All these tripods in the skilled hands of Nick as your videographer or director of photography. We also provide camera operator services among other videographer services.
These tripods are popular among camera people and film, television or video crews.
- Zhiyun Camera Gimbal
- Vision Monopod
- NEWER shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- GlideCam with vest
- Ronin with EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig
- Experience with other SteadiCam rigs
- Nick as a veteran steadicam operator or providing one on a camera crew or referring to you.
Aside from this like to our other equipment that Mister Photon Medi owns, we have access to other gear as well. please visit this page. or give us a shout at: 1 (720) 299-2084
Need someone to help as a DIT, Data Manager or Wrangler, Mister Photon can help. Bringing additional laptops, card readers, software and the experienced camera crew member to help with this as well.
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15″ model
- Apple Cinema display
- 15″ HP Elitebook laptop
- Mac Pro (Aluminum tower)
- Additional monitors
- Adobe CC for both video production and photography needs.
- Adobe CS6 for both video production and photography.
- Final Cut X for editing video, coloring or file conversion.
- Davinci Resolve for both video editing and coloring or converting files.
- Office, and other communication software.
- Other media applications.
Video, Film and Television Production
Demo Reel (playlist)
You can skip forward with arrow or icon, or to re-watch videos, please refresh the page. You can also skip to our video by category page.
Contact Information 1 (720) 299-2084
Additional Camera Equipment
& Colorado Camera Crew available
For a complete list of production gear, please visit this page.
Mister Photon Media has additional camera equipment and gear available as a crew or a gaffer or grip to provide to clients or other camera crews coming to Colorado for video production, television or film productions.
If you need a entire video crew, film or television crew, Mister Photon specializes in these services, as well referring or providing camera crew members to help you form a camera crew in Colorado for your production.
For clients needing a gaffer, grip, grip truck or camera crew, Mister Photon, we cover all Colorado and also travel.
- Northern Colorado from Thornton and north
- The larger North Colorado areas (Fort Collins, Greeley areas)
- East/Eastern Colorado (Brighton being the largest area)
- South/Southern Colorado (Colorado Springs or Pueblo being the largest areas)
- West Colorado (Starting in the Rocky Mountain areas)
- Further Western Colorado (Grand Junction among other CO areas)
- Aspen CO, including Carbondale or Snowmass or other areas
- Avon Colorado (near Vail)
- Bailey CO
- Basalt, near Aspen
- Beaver Creek (near Vail)
- Black Hawk CO
- Boulder CO
- Bow Mar, in the Lakewood area
- Castle Pines
- Castle Pines Village
- Castle Rock
- Centennial CO
- Central City (next to Black Hawk)
- Cherry Hills Village
- Colorado Springs
- Commerce City
- Crested Butte
- Eagle Colorado
- Eastlake CO
- Edgewater CO
- Eldorado Springs
- Estes Park
- Fountain, south of Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Georgetown CO
- Glennwood Springs
- Golden Colorado
- Greenwood Village
- Heritage Hills
- Highlands Ranch
- Idaho Springs
- Ken Caryl
- Keystone CO
- Lafayette Colorado
- Lakeside CO
- Lakewood Colorado
- Littleton or Columbine
- Lone Tree
- Loveland CO, (the Ski area or northern CO)
- Manitou Springs
- Parker Colorado
- Sheridan Colorado
- Silver Plume
- Silverthorne CO
- Snowmass Village
- Steamboat Springs
- The Pinery
- Westminster Colorado
- Or wherever else needed in the state call us (720) 299-2084
Television production from cameraman & director of photography Nick Teti,
along with our HD video crews: Mister Photon Media.
Ads by Google