- 1 Local Denver CO camera crew or video crew (720) 299-2084
- 2 Cameras Listing
- 2.1 Panasonic Cameras
- 2.2 Canon Cameras
- 2.3 Canon & Canon Mount Lenses
- 2.4 E-Mount Lenses
- 2.5 Arri Cameras
- 2.6 RED Cameras
- 2.7 GoPro Cameras
- 2.8 Digital Recorders
- 2.9 Black Magic Design
- 2.10 B4 Video Lenses
- 2.11 Camera Crews, with Gear is what we DO.
- 2.12 Types of Professional Freelance Crews with the Gear
- 2.13 Contact our Crew (720) 299-2084
- 2.14 Matte Box & Filters
- 3 Camera Support Gear
- 3.1 Teleprompters
- 3.2 Professional Monitors & Recorders
- 3.3 Professional Tripods
- 3.4 Stabilizers & Rigs
- 3.5 Camera / Tripod Dollies
- 3.6 Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 3.7 Sliders & Rigs
- 3.8 Lighting List with Gaffers, Grip, Electricians
- 3.9 Kino Flo Lighting
- 3.10 Arri Lighting
- 3.11 HMI Lighting
- 3.12 LED Lighting
- 3.13 Chimeras & Diffusion
- 4 Sound Gear
- 4.1 Countryman Microphones
- 4.2 Lectrosonics Wireless Lavalieres
- 4.3 Sennheiser Wireless Lavalieres
- 4.4 Sennheiser & other Shotgun Microphones
- 4.5 Nuemann
- 4.6 Stick Microphones & Other Mics
- 4.7 Audio Mixers & Recorders
- 4.8 Other Audio Gear
- 4.9 Grip Equipment
- 4.10 Laptops / computers for video, film, television production & photography or file transfer
Local Denver CO camera crew or video crew (720) 299-2084
For clients needing a particular type of local Colorado freelance camera crew like a HD or 4K video crew, film crew, ENG, corporate, NTSC, PAL, or television crew, including with a specific camera, Mister Photon is there in Denver or where needed in Colorado with gear.
Our Telephone Number: (720) 299-2084
This email link opens a message to us in your email app.
Demo Reel List, Video, Film, TV Productions
Skip forwards to the next video. Close the youtube ads that appear over our demo reel by clicking the “x” icon on the ads.
Why hire our local Denver crew?
Mister Photon Media LLC, provides local Denver & CO area video & camera crews with well qualified personnel with decades experience. Mister Photon also provides veteran crew members meeting the the needs of any type of client, producer or incoming camera crew or camera person as well needing support or direction with gear, our talent, experience, as well, equipment resources including:
DP/DOP, director of photography
- sound recordist, aka a sound man, sound guy or woman or sound mixer
- AC: assistant camera, aka camera assistant
camera operator, with or operating provided cameras including Sony, Canon, Arri, RED, Panasonic, GoPro or Black Magic Design
director, including 1st or 2nd or 3rd
Gaffer, grip, dolly grip, swing grip, G&E/electrician, or other
lighting department members
Production assistants & other helping hands
Teleprompter operators with multiple configurations
Data wrangler and digital imaging
technicians / DIT
- Drone Operator
There are also several reasons to hire a local camera crew if travel budgets do not allow you to bring a crew from another state or country as well. Or if you are looking to form a relationship with a local camera crew, film, ENG or other type of video crew to assist you with footage in the future, Mister Photon Media can help.
Crew coverage of Denver Metro areas,
and All of Colorado
Our familiarity extends past the Denver CO area into other nearby are as and our crew is able to provide local services within minutes to areas including:
- Wheat Ridge,
- Federal Heights,
- Commerce City,
- Aurora CO,
- Lone Tree,
- Englewood CO,
- Greenwood Village,
- Centennial CO,
- Highlands Ranch,
- Ken Caryl,
- Bow Mar,
- Green Mountain,
- All within less than an hour.
- Our crews services for video, film or television productions, statewide.
Consider Mister Photon Media for reasonable rates across Colorado.
Some of our clients in video, film and television productions in Denver Colorado have included:
- Many Producers / Production Companies.
- Many camera crews coming into Colorado needing a particular crew member(s) to form a type of camera crew.
- Camera people needing crew members or other production support
- ABC News
- NBC News
- MSNBC, Rock Center, Dateline, NBC Sports
- CNN various
- CBS & CBS News
- Bloomberg Television
- SPEED Channel
- History & A&E
- PBS, including WGBH, WNET among other affiliates,
- National Geographic Television
- NBA Entertainment
- NFL & NFL Films
- The Wall Street Journal
- The NY Times
- Washington Post
- Fuji TV
- TV Asahi
- Several other television networks, as well various type of programming experience.
- Several political commercials, either providing crew or crew members,
- The 2008 DNC among other political speeches & events
- Several Political Campaigns
We have helped producers with several clients in video production of corporate or business video communications, as well television productions including:
- EXCEL Energy
- Coors Brewing
- The Home Depot
- Cherry Creek Mortgage
- The US Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Cherry Creek Mall
- The Tattered Cover Book Store
- O’Reiley’s Auto Parts
- Capitol One
- Wells Fargo
- Wal Mart
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
- All State
- Health Center of The Rockies
- Blue Cross
- University of Colorado Health Sciences/UC Health
- The Children’s Hospital
- Craig Hospital
- National Jewish Hospital
- Office Max/Office Depot
- Whole Foods
- RED ROBIN
- Several Ad Agencies
- among several others.
Video Production, Film and Television Productions in Denver, Colorado & Beyond
For clients, producers, networks, production companies producing a video or making a film or producing a television broadcast program, our experience includes all these abilities, and other experiences. They include:
- Broadcast television of all types of programming including documentaries, reality TV, sports, syndication, action, adventure, reenactments, drama, travel, competitions, comedy, entertainment, or other types of television.
- TV commercials or infomercials.
- Live shots or events, ENG and SNG.
- ENG: all types of news and journalism including long form documentary or magazine shows like Dateline or 60 Minutes.
- Corporate video production, aka business video production for B2B or B2C audiences.
- Training / education videos for employees or for a customer of a product or for other audience.
- Internet video production for any type of program, including advertising video productions.
- Politics, political campaigns, news, including commercials for television or the internet videos.
- PR or video news release, for television or internet or social media.
- Information videos for education or motivation of a desired audience, including employees.
- Morale building videos for companies employees, often called retention videos.
- PSA / public service announcements for television or the web.
- Conferences for business video or documentation.
- Political conferences or conventions or other press coverage.
- Interviews and B Roll/B-Roll among all other program elements filmed or recorded.
- Other video, film and television production expertise with the right crew & gear.
This is a short summary of our cameras that our camera crew, HD or 4K video crew & film crew uses. Of course we have cameras for any type of television or business video production as well.
For a complete list of our equipment aside from cameras, visit our equipment page.
Sony format cameras
Sony NEX-FS700R Super 35 Camcorder (720p HD up to 4K)
- 18-200mm E lens,
- 17-70mm E Mount lens
- Metabones EF adapter
- 8mm E-Mount fish eye
- 12mm Canon mount lens
- 16mm Canon mount lens
- 15-75 Canon EFS lens
- 24-70 F 2.8 Canon lens,
- 18-35 F 1.8 Sigma lens,
- 70 to 200 Canon EF 2.8 lens,
Sony PXW-FS7 & Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit
- Includes the same lenses for the FS700R camera. This camera records HD formats, 4K and UHD 4K formats. With the extension unit we can also record QuickTimes ProRes HD formats as well. The 4K & UHD formats are XAVC format that is recognized by Dacinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere CC, Final Cut X and some Autodesk editing systems. We can convert XAVC HD & 4K formats video to other files for clients like QuickTime, MP4, MPEG, among other codecs/file types.
Sony Alpha A7RII
- MetaBones E Mount to EF Canon adapter
- Canon FD Mount & lenses
- E Mount lenses
- Canon Mount lenses
- A7SII available along with GlideCam (like a Steadicam) with vest
Sony PMW F55
- With Canon Lenses in prime or zoom lenses listed below.
Sony XDCAM Cameras
- PMW-320K with a Fuji 5.6×16 wide angle lens
- PMW-F3 with MTF Canon Mount
- PMW-EX3 with additional B4 lens mount
HDV & DVCAM Dual mode cameras
- HVR-V1U HDV / DVCAM videotape camera
3D HD: Sony HXRNX3D1U
- This camera records both 3D or 2D AVCHD video shooting to internal storage or SDHC cards.
BetaCam SP – Sony DXC D30 BetaCam SP SD video camera
- This shoots 4K, NTSC or PAL
HDX900 DVCPRO HD
- This HD videotape shoots 1080i or p or 720p in NTSC or PAL
- Fuji HA 5×10 HD lens
- Canon HJ 7.6×22 HD lens
- AG-HPX 170
- AG-HPX300 (higher rate on 300)
- 4 P2 Cards
DV / DVCAM – DVX100A
– Panasonic DVX100A camera, 4×3 or 16×9
(Canon Mount lenses listed above)
- EOS 7D SLR
- EOS 5D Mark II
- EOS C300 camera with additional available, with other matching options available
- Hoodman viewfinder.
Canon & Canon Mount Lenses
- 12mm prime,
- 16mm prime,
- 15-35 zoom (F1.8),
- 15-85 zoom (F3.5)
- 24-70 zoom (F2.8),
- 70-200 mm zoom (F2.8),
- 70-300 zoom (F4.5).
- 8mm Fisheye
- 18-200 zoom
- 16-70 zoom f4
- Arriflex 35III motion picture film camera package with Cooke S4 14 lens + Zeiss 35, 50 & 85mm prime lenses.
- As a camera crew & Nick, our director of photography we are experienced operators of SRII, SRIII, 235, 435, and the Arriflex Amira, Alexa series (every one), along with some older Arri film cameras.
- We can also assist as a data manager, sound recordist, or AC/assistant camera if not providing Arri director of photography or camera crew services. Other crew members are also available to assist you as a DP or crew or whatever type of client producing for video or film productions.
- RED Scarlet M with Canon Mount lenses, MAGS & reader.
- EPIC Dragon up to 6K with Canon Mount lenses, MAGS & reader, with additional PL mount.The camera shoots 4K, as well other HD resolutions at variable frame rates.
- Experience operating One, Scarlet, Epic, Raven, Weapon & other models. Experience as camera support for RED owners including production location sound recordist, DIT, data wrangler/manager, AC and other camera crew members.
- We can also assist as a data manager, sound recordist, or AC/assistant camera if not providing RED director of photography or camera crew services supporting other RED camera owners for video, film or television productions.
- Other crew members are also available to assist you as a DP or crew or whatever type of client producing for video or film productions.
- GoPro Hero+ Silver & Black cameras with suction mount & waterproof housing included. Additional GoPro’s are available as well.
- Atomos Inferno recording up to 4K with SSD’s,
- NanoFlash recorder wtih CF cards
Black Magic Design
We have owner rates on Black Magic Ursa video crew services, as we are partnered with a local Denver camera rental company.
B4 Video Lenses
- Fuji 4.8X Super Wide angle lens,
- Fuji 7.5X14 Pegasus III,
- YJ18x9B4 long telephoto lens
- (HD) Canon HJ 7.6×22 long telephoto lens
- (HD) Fuji HA 5×10 super wide angle lens
Matte Box & Filters
- Lens filters for several of our Canon Mount & Zeiss Lenses
- Petroff P-sized matte box
- Chroziel P-sized matte box
- P Size filters include: Grad ND, blue sky grad, polarizer, sunset grad, pro mist with other filters available
Camera Crews, with Gear is what we DO.
Mister Photon Media specializes in crew personnel as well for TV, film, video, ENG, EFP or other types of productions. Our camera crew members able to mix sound, assist with lighting, or other production tasks. Nick also has a larger background in production aside from camera operation that includes lighting, data wrangling/management, location sound, post, and assisting other DP/DOP’s (director of photography), videographers’, or crews with production personnel as well in an assistant camera role. If you need other expertise in camera assistance, or the group supporting you, or specific people with production expertise that matches your needs, with the right equipment, consider Mister Photon Media to provide local veterans for your shoot. We can also refer specific camera crew members to your production for support including:
- Cameraman Nick as videographer, camera operator or director of photography
- Still Photographer
- Photographer’s Assistant
- Assistant Camera, AC or camera assistant
- Sound Recordist, aka a sound mixer, sound man or guy, or operator or assistant.
- Data Manager or Data Wrangler
- Director including 1st or 2nd
- PA/Production Assistant
- Gaffer with grip truck
- Key Grip, Dolly Grip, Swing or Grip
- Teleprompter Operator
- Makeup Artist
- Drone Operator
- Jib / Crane Operator
- Other crew members to support you.
Types of Professional Freelance Crews with the Gear
- ENG video crew, aka News camera crew or video crew
- HD video crews
- 4K or 5K or 6K video for any type of production, as well experience with larger sensors (RED Weapon, among others)
- film crew services
- corporate video crews
- Television: with a broad range of experience on broadcast network TV programs
- Documentary video or film or television crews
- Sports video crew
- Any other type of video crew, (excepting weddings and similar events).
- Specific, yet a broad range of industry experience, as well for various types of organizations
Read about all of our other equipment by following this link. In addition to cameras we have all types of camera support equipment from Arri, Chimera or LED lighting, HMI lighting including Joker, professional tripods, Matthews Grip and other grip equipment, Monitors from Sony, Panasonic & Elvid, among other professional gear resources.
Mister Photon Media can assist any type of client producing any type of video or film either in Denver or any part of Colorado. Call us at (720) 299-2084 to book us, for rate inquiries or other production needs.
Contact our Crew (720) 299-2084
All source code and content copyright Nicholas Teti III (Nick Teti). Denver Colorado, Mister Photon Media’s camera equipment page summarizing professional cameras that we shoot with for video production, film or television productions or still photography.
Matte Box & Filters
- Petroff P-sized matte box
- Chroziel P-Sized matte box
- Grad ND,
- blue sky grad,
- sunset grad,
- pro mist
- other filters available including circular lens filters for our Canon & Ziess lenses
Camera Support Gear
- High-Bright Outdoor teleprompter
- Freestanding In front of lens teleprompter
- Through the lens teleprompter
- Presidential Prompter System
- Prompter systems come with teleprompter operator
Professional Monitors & Recorders
- Panasonic BT-LH1700 17″ HD monitor
- Elvid 7″ HD Monitor
- Atomos Flame 4K recorder, that can record QuickTime ProRes, Cinema DNG or DNxH including in other video resolutions.
- Convergent Design NanoFlash, that records MPEG, QuickTime, MXF formats up 1080 HD.
- We have Sony and JVC SD monitors as well, although our HD monitors & recorders
- Sachtler 20III with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod legs, (with no spreader needed based on the design). This is the most used tripod in the inventory.
- Sachtler 3 stage carbon fiber legs with mid level, as well as ground level spreaders.
- Manfrotto 516, 501 head with aluminum tripod legs, and spreader. These are lighter and can be moved quickly, but still are ample for our cameras.
These tripods are popular among camera people and film, television or video crews.
Stabilizers & Rigs
- Vision Monopod
- NEWER shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- GlideCam with vest (similar to SteadiCam system)
- Ronin with EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig
- Experience with other SteadiCam rigs
Nick is a veteran steadicam operator
Camera / Tripod Dollies
- Avenger floor dolly
- Doorway Dolly
- Dana Dolly with up to 6′ speed rails with longer rails available
- We have experience with other types of Dolly’s as well.
We have also worked on larger grip trucks like semi trucks loaded with armadas’ of lighting, generators, grip equipment, and other lighting control, as well, several rigs.
Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 40′ Jimmy Jib that can be reduced in size to 6 feet for smaller locations or for differing types of camera movement.
Sliders & Rigs
- AGUS camera slider
- Dana Dolly, (sometimes called a slider or pipe slider)
- Experience with others & access to others
Lighting List with Gaffers, Grip, Electricians
Nick has provided gaffer, key grip, dolly grip and other related services, as well can provide you as DP with crew bringing these people as well when shooting. We have a small 1.5 ton grip van and can refer a larger box truck providing a gaffer, grips, keys, swing, dolly or other grips or electricians that are well versed. Our lighting list is directly below and we access to other lighting, grip and electric resources as well, the years of experience for any type of production in video, film, or television. Nick’s experience as a gaffer includes for television commercials, film production, for television sets, studios, as well ENG or EFP type of productions, as well in all the types of television production, as well corporate or non broadcast. We also have several gaffers whom can help join our crew when needed, or we can work like a one man band, or 2 person camera crew with camera & sound handling everything.
Kino Flo Lighting
- (2) Diva 400 Watt lights,
- (2) Diva 200 lighting
- Floziers & crates
- Access to others in Diva or Tegra
Additional Kino Flo & Flo lighting available with advanced notice (Tegra or Diva).
Other LED panel lighting is also available.
- (2) 150 watt Fresnel
- (4) 300 watt Fresnel
- (4) 650 watt Fresnel
- (4) 1000 watt Fresnel
- (2) 2000 watt Fresnel
- (2) 200
- PAR with lenses, speed rings and Chimeras
- 400 PAR
- 575 Fresnel with speed ring
- 1200 PAR
Additional HMI lighting is available with advanced notice.
(3) 600 Watt dimmable LED lights with barn doors (3200 K or 5600K temps)
(1) 50 Watt LED sun gun (3200 K or 5600K temps)
Access to other LED lighting
Chimeras & Diffusion
- (2) x XS
- (1) small
- (2) medium
- (2) large
- (2) XL
- 5 Speed Rings
Nick & Mister Photon Media aside from camera crews, also provide sound recordist services as well. When Nick is shooting as a DP, cameraman or operator, a skilled production location sound recordist is always at the ready if you need a 2 person camera crew, film, ENG, corporate video or other type of crew. Aside from sound people and camera people, Mister Photon Media has all the other people to form a well qualified freelance crew for producers, networks or other businesses or organization producing video, film or television productions.
- (5) Countryman wireless B6 microphones,
- (2) Countryman B3 wireless microphones,
- (2) Countryman B6 Hard Wire
Lectrosonics Wireless Lavalieres
- (2 pairs) UCR 100
- (2 pairs) 211
- (2 pairs) MM 400
- (2 pairs) LMA
- Countryman, TRAM and Sony ECM77 & Lectrosonics microphone heads for the transmitters.
Sennheiser Wireless Lavalieres
- EW G3 (4 pairs)
- SKP 500 (2 pairs)
- AVX100 (2 pairs)
Sennheiser & other Shotgun Microphones
- Neumann KMR82i MT shotgun
Stick Microphones & Other Mics
- TRAM TR 50 hard wire lavalieres (2)
- Hand Held Microphones
- Lectrovoice RE 50B handheld mic
- Shure SM58
- (2) Audio Technica ATR90
Audio Mixers & Recorders
Our Sound Devices 664 is our most used mixer & recorder, but we have other listed below, as well not on the listing.
- Tascam HS P82 – multi track recorder with time code sync, 8 separate + 2 stereo mixed
- Sound Devices 664 – multi track mixer/recorder with time code
- Sound Devices 552 – 5 channel mixer/2 channel recorder with time code in
- PSC AlphaMix – 4 channel mixer
- Tascam DR-100mkIII recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
- Marantz – 2 channel mixer recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
- Mackie 1402 VLZ console mixer
Other Audio Gear
- RF Explorer RF Scanner, including application software
- Laptops in Mac, PC & Linux (apps include Davinci Resolve, FCP X, Adobe)
- CF, QXD & SDHC card readers
- Dry erase slate & access to smart slates
- (2) tentacle lock it boxes
- Cables include BNC, RED, Lemo, Alexa, Breakaway
- Gentner Phone Bridge
- XLR cables
- adapters, attenuators
- high pass barrel filters
- ground lifters and other audio accessories.
- 2000 watt generator
- (6) baby C-Stands
- (2) Gary Coleman’s
- (2) Juniors
- (8) sandbags
- (2) full apple boxes
- (2) Mayfers
- (2) Cartellinis
- (6) ceiling scissors, grip clips
- Arri ceiling clamp
- (2) 5 in 1 silk / reflector and one additional gold & silver sided smaller reflector
- 10×10 butterfly
- Flags – single, double, solid: in both 18×24 & 24×3642”
- ¼ silk
- ½ silk
- 4×4 flag reversible in white & black
- (2) 4×4 frame
- 38×38 frame
- Gels & Diffusion for frames
- 6x Butterfly
- Gray Muslins, Douvatine other colored Muslins & backgrounds, including 10×20 Black
- Botero portable green screen,
- chroma key papers and other colored papers
- Neutral Density, Full Blues and other color correction rolls
- (3) 1k dimmers
- electric cords
Laptops / computers for video, film, television production & photography or file transfer
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15″
- Apple Cinema display
- HP Elitebook laptop, PC, Linux, OS
- Mac Pro (Aluminum tower)
- Additional monitors
Mister Photon, video crew, film, television or a camera crew, anywhere in Colorado, including Denver.
Prefer HTML instead of Word Press for a camera & equipment list we own? Please visit: http://www.misterphoton.com/gear.html