Mister Photon Media’s camera list is linked here, or follow the link on the website menu above please.
- 1 Camera Support Equipment (Below)
- 1.0.1 Teleprompter Systems
- 22.214.171.124 Laptops & computers for video, film, television production & photography
- 126.96.36.199 Professional Monitors & Recorders Listing
- 188.8.131.52 Computers & Laptop Listing
- 184.108.40.206 Software Capabilities by Nick / Mister Photon Media
- 220.127.116.11 Tripods & Tripod Heads
- 18.104.22.168 Stabilizers & Rigs
- 22.214.171.124 Dollies
- 126.96.36.199 Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 188.8.131.52 Sliders & Rigs
- 1.0.2 Kino Flo Lights
- 1.0.3 Arri Fresnels
- 1.0.4 HMI Lighting
- 1.0.5 LED Lighting
- 1.0.6 Chimeras & Diffusion
- 1.0.1 Teleprompter Systems
- 1.1 Sound Gear
Camera Support Equipment (Below)
- High-Bright Outdoor teleprompter system
- Freestanding In front of lens teleprompter system
- Through the lens teleprompter system
- Presidential Prompter System
Laptops & computers for video, film, television production & photography
Bringing a laptop can assist any cameraman, DP, videographer or a still photographer or a crew; basically, the laptop is a useful and needed tool in most every type of shoot with the right applications ready to go. For the modern day video, film or television camera crew often uses the laptop for file transfer or other production tasks. A prompter operator uses a laptop computer for teleprompting with the right software. For the photographer, the photographer can edit photographs, transfer photographs, among many other useful capabilities.
For our teleprompter operator Michelle, the laptop always goes along with her, as well, we always bring a MacBook Pro laptop for other purposes like file transfers, file conversion, and we can use the laptops we bring to edit footage for clients as well for a video, film or television production or convert files. When hiring Nick as a photographer, or director of photography, videographer or cameraman the production needs will often include a Macbook Pro for situations that are required for media management, file conversion, and often transfer media to the hiring client.
Professional Monitors & Recorders Listing
- Panasonic BT-LH1700A
- Elvid 7″ HD Monitor
- Atomos Inferno 4K recorder, that can record QuickTime ProRes, or DNxHD
- Convergent Design NanoFlash, that recordist MPEG, QuickTime, MXF formats up 1080 HD.
- We have Sony and JVC SD monitors as well, although our HD monitors & recorders can handle SD video formats as well.
Computers & Laptop Listing
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15″ model
- Apple Cinema display
- 15″ HP Elitebook laptop
- Mac Pro (Aluminum tower)
- Additional monitors
Software Capabilities by Nick / Mister Photon Media
- Adobe CC for both video and photography needs.
- Adobe CS6 for both video production and photography.
- Final Cut X for editing video, coloring or file conversion.
- Davinci Resolve for both video editing and coloring or converting files.
- Office, and other communication software.
- Other media applications.
Tripods & Tripod Heads
- Sachtler 20III with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod legs, (with no spreader needed based on the design). This is the most used tripod in the inventory.
- Sachtler 3 stage carbon fiber legs with mid level, as well as ground level spreaders.
- Manfrotto 516, 501 head with aluminum tripod legs, and spreader. These are lighter and can be moved quickly, but still are ample for our cameras.
These tripods are popular among camera people and film, television or video crews.
Stabilizers & Rigs
- Vision Monopod
- NEWER shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- GlideCam with vest
- Ronin with EZ-Rig
- Fig Rig
- Experience with other SteadiCam rigs
- Avenger floor dolly
- Doorway Dolly
- Pipe Dolly
- Nick has experience with other types of Dolly’s as well.
Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 40′ Jimmy Jib that can be reduced in size to 6 feet for smaller locations or for differing types of camera movement.
Sliders & Rigs
- AGUS camera slider
- Experience with others & access to others
- Vision Monopod
- Newer shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- Fig Rig type camera wheel
- Experience and access with other SteadiCam rigs
Kino Flo Lights
- 2x Diva 400 Watt lights,
- 2x Diva 200 lights.
- Floziers & crates
Additional Kino Flo & Flo lighting available with advanced notice (Tegra 4 & 8 bank kits). Other LED panel lighting is also available.
- 150 watt Fresnel x 2
- 300 watt Fresnel x 4
- 650 watt Fresnel x 4
- 1000 watt Fresnel x 4
- 2000 watt Fresnel x 2
- 2 x 200 PAR with lenses, speed rings and Chimeras
- 400 PAR
- 575 Fresnel with speed ring
- 1200 PAR
- Additional HMI lighting is available with advanced notice
- 3 600 Watt dimmable LED lights with barn doors (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- 1 50 Watt LED sun gun (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- Access to other LED lighting
Chimeras & Diffusion
- 2 x XS & 2 speed rings
- 2 x small & 2 speed rings
- 2 x medium, & 2 speed rings
- 2 large & 1 speed ring
- 2 XL + 1 speed ring
- 5 Countryman wireless B6 microphones,
- 2 Countryman B3 wireless microphones,
- 2 Countryman B6 Hard Wire
- UCR 100, (2)
- 211 (2)
- MM 400 (2)
- LMA (2)
- Lavalier heads include TRAM, Sony ECM 77, Countryman & Lectrosonics for transmitters
- EW G3 (4),
- SKP 500 (2)
- AVX100 (2)
Sennheiser & other Shotguns
- Neumann KMR82i MT shotgun
- TR 50 hard wire lavaliers (2)
- Lectrovoice RE 50B handheld mic
- Shure SM58
- (2) Audio Technica ATR90
Audio Mixers & Recorders
- Tascam HS P82 – multi track recorder with time code sync, (SMTPE time code signal mixed, synced and recorded) 8 separate + 2 stereo mixed
- Sound Devices 664 – multi track mixer/recorder with time code
- Sound Devices 552 – 5 channel mixer/2 channel recorder with time code in
- PSC AlphaMix – 4 channel mixer
- The DR-100mkIII recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
- Marantz – 2 channel mixer recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
Other Sound Gear
- RF Explorer RF Scanner, including application software
- Laptops in Mac, PC & Linux (apps include Davinci Resolve, FCP X, Adobe)
- CF, QXD & SDHC card readers
- Dry erase slate & access to smart slates
- (2) tentacle lock it boxes
- Cables include BNC, RED, Lemo, Alexa, Breakaway
- Accessories – Gentner Phone Bridge, XLR cables, adapters, attenuators, ground lifters and other audio accessories.
- 2000 watt generator
- 6 baby C-Stands
- 2 Gary Coleman’s
- 2 Juniors
- 6 sandbags
- 2 full apple boxes
- Clamps: 2 Mayfers, 2 cartellinis, 6 ceiling scissors, grip clips, arri ceiling clamp
- (2) 5 in 1 silk / reflector and one additional gold & silver sided smaller reflector
- -10×10 butterfly
- Flags – single, double, solid: in both 18×24 & 24×36
- 42” ¼ silk, ½ silk
- 4×4 flag reversible in white & black
- (2) 4×4 frame
- Gray Muslins, Douvatine other colored Muslins & background
- Botero portable green screen, chroma key papers and other colored papers
- Neutral Density, Full Blues and other color correction rolls
- (3) 1k dimmers
- electric cords
Camera Crews, with Gear is what we DO.
Mister Photon Media specializes in crew personnel as well for TV, film, video, ENG, EFP or other types of productions. Our camera crew members able to mix sound, assist with lighting, or other production tasks. Nick also has a larger background in production aside from camera operation that includes lighting, data wrangling/management, location sound, post, and assisting other DP/DOP’s (director of photography), videographers, or crews with production personnel as well in an assistant camera role. If you need other expertise in camera assistance, or the group supporting you, or specific people with production expertise that matches your needs, with the right equipment, consider Mister Photon Media to provide local veterans for your shoot. We can also refer specific camera crew members to your production for support including:
- Cameraman Nick as videographer, camera operator or director of photography
- Still Photographer
- Photographer’s Assistant
- Assistant Camera, AC or camera assistant
- Sound Recordist
- Data Manager or Data Wrangler
- PA/Production Assistant
- Key Grip, Dolly Grip, Swing or Grip
- Teleprompter Operator
- Makeup Artist
- Other crew members to support you.
Types of Professional Freelance Crews with the Gear
- ENG video crew, aka News
- HD video
- 4K or 5K video for any type of production
- film crew services
- corporate video crews
- Television: with a broad range of experience on broadcast network TV programs
- Specific, yet a broad range of industry experience, as well for various types of organizations
If you prefer HTML instead of Word Press for a camera & equipment list we own, please visit: http://www.misterphoton.com/gear.html
All source code and content copyright Nicholas Teti III (Nick Teti). Denver Colorado, Mister Photon Media’s equipment page summarizing our film crew, video and other camera crew equipment resources.